[orca-list] Firefox tabs and Orca shutting off

Hey list...again, I've had this happen the past few hours and I'm using the Orca in the 18.04 repos, but this has happened from as far back as 16.X days. I use FF or Seamonkey and if I have too many tabs open, Orca just shuts off without even saying screenreader off, or, it crashes.

I can reproduce this by firing up Firefox/Seamonkey, and opening up, for instance, three or four Youtube tabs. I've noticed it only happens with Firefox and rarely Seamonkey.

So is this simply an issue of too much happening on my laptop or is there something more going on? I'm running Mate 18.04 and it seems* to be a Firefox issue, though that's simply becaus I  use FF and Seamonkey on a daily basis, and those are my most used apps.

Jace