Re: [orca-list] Firefox tabs and Orca shutting off

Jace Kattalakis <khalfang1366 gmail com> wrote:

So is this simply an issue of too much happening on my laptop or is there
something more going on?

Is it only Orca that crashes? If your system runs out of memory, then whatever
is consuming a lot of RAM is killed - unless that has changed recently or I'm
not recalling the details properly. The most memory-consuming process probably
isn't Orca, so I suspect that simply running out of RAM isn't likely to be the
cause. However, it's worth checking.

Also, turning on debug logging in Orca would be a good idea in case there's a
backtrace reported before it crashes.