Re: [orca-list] mate tweek tip

Thanks for your tip!

Sounds complicated; I'd have an easier time typing,

mate-panel --reset --layout redmond

for instance.

In the latest Ubuntu Mate, I find the software boutique, also, to be inaccessible.  Maybe some similar flat review shananigans will work there?  Even if it does, I'd still suggest people use apt, and, install synaptic if they want a gui to the package manager.

Cheers,

Dave