Re: [orca-list] Nautilus slowness update #2 (was update #1)

Hello,

Dňa 25.04.2018 o 11:48 Peter Vágner napísal(a):
Dňa 25.04.2018 o 01:34 Joanmarie Diggs napísal(a):
- When changing folders rapidly (e.g. by pressing alt+left or alt+right> arrow keys) orca will sometimes freeze and I need to restart it in
order> to get it to work again.

This will need to be addressed in Nautilus and Caja. Still on my list.

- The same is very likelly to happen when using quick search feature
e.g. type a few letters of a filename, browse the list of icons and hit
esc key to dismiss the search. Sometimes orca will freeze.
Ditto.

I think this is now fixed in orca master, at least after updating this morning orca no longer freezes for me. I haven't rebuilt nautilus yet.

Ooops, I'm sorry I spoke too son. Unfortunatelly this is not yet fixed. I have just missed it while testing.
Now I can clearly reproduce it again.

Greetings

Peter