Re: [orca-list] Funding bug fixes

This is outstanding. A PayPal account would make it possible for F123 to help a bit as well.

Can you tell all of us what would be the next steps and what you need from us? it sounds like Hypra can do the work, IAVIT can receive the money and even contribute some, and F123 might also be able to contribute a little bit of funding, just to show you guys are not on your own, plus more support for future bugs.

Fernando