Re: [orca-list] Fwd: [uruk] uruk gnu/linux-2.0- beta-2

I'm glad to hear that Uruk passed your two tests, which are those I apply to a candidate live iso, as well. Thanks for including the fetch script for sourceforge iso; I, too, have had troubles in the past. Also, I don't virtualize. I have plenty of bare metal to mess with.

Cheers,

Dave

Sent from lilbuddy, a netbook running Uruk GNU/Linux.