Re: [orca-list] For info: GNU/Linux has a still better speech synthetiser

Thanks Chrys, yes, lets talk when you have a chance. E-mail me off-list so I can tell you more.

The speech engine we are using is called HTS:
http://hts.sp.nitech.ac.jp/

I wanted something lighter than MaryTTS and with better speech than eSpeak.

Fernando