Re: [orca-list] For info: GNU/Linux has a still better speech synthetiser

Le 19/09/2017 à 18:38, Jeanette C. a écrit :
Hi there,

Hi Jeanette,

with my liomited French I gained that:
There is a Portuguese voice under development (nothing about Brzilian however).

It is mentioned that Voxygen offers services for accessibility, but I couldn't really see it. They have a TTS server, which can do realtime text-to-speech, but it sounds more like a product for companies, an annual fee might be required for maintainance and support.

I have seen no prices, only an invitation to contact them for further info at:
contact voxygen fr

Hypra has implemented a speech-dispatcher module. To have the price for a specific voice you can contact me or Jean-Philippe by mail.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager