Re: [orca-list] Mini PCs with linux?

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for the info.
I plan to create a computer which will sit in the kitchen for googling,
playing music, doing some other work.
basically something where you can look up something quick which doesn't
need much power.
i also have some other people who are interested in that but are no
computer nerds.

there also will be a barcode scanner attached to it to get some product
info from google.
i did made a prototype of that system on a old laptop.

So i am stuck in between of getting something off the shelf which can be
quickly fixed and something that looks like something tinkered together.
*lol*

i also need something highly accessible.
i had the feeling that mate still isn't up to the task on the panels.
other parts are accessible but some parts still lack.
tested on mate 1.16 or 1.18 or something.
hope they fixed that?

holy shit is that difficult. *lol*

Greetings,
Simon