Re: [orca-list] Mini PCs with linux?

Hi Storm,

Pretty intersting what i have seen on amazon.
figured out also the prices of eMMC.
seem to be pretty high over here.
What are the advantages of those ARM computers instead of some intels where some are nearly the same price when you have them fully configured?

thought i saw some boxes for around €160 or so which i thought a ARM box also would come to.

Greetings,
Simon