Re: [orca-list] Blocking a sender

Hello,

On 10/26/2017 11:50 PM, Christopher Gilland wrote:
How does someone in Thunderbird block a sender, so you won't get any of their e-mails? I have an offending
abuser on my hands.

I never had to do that, but I would try this from the menu:
Tools
Message Filters
New
Select Apply filet when Manually Run and Getting New Mail, Before Junk Classification
Enter the filter name in the input field
In the fist drop down list select From ... Is ...
Type the email address of the offender in the input field
Among the actions choose Delete message or Delete From POP Server
Confirm

Greetings,

Didier