Re: [orca-list] Using Impress

Le 19/10/2017 à 13:47, Andy B. a écrit :
I have to create presentations for classes in my MBA. Is there a safe effective way to use Impress with Orca? I am using Ubuntu 17.10.

They are no specifics tips I can give you in a general way. If you have precises questions on how to do something I could probably try to help you. I've tried LibreOffice Impress a year ago and report bugs relative to its accessibility and it is usable with a screen reader to create basics presentations.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager