Re: [orca-list] Orca plugins

Hello.

I am sorry, but how can I solve the dependency?

Thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

chrys napsal(a):
Howdy,

ahh sorry i forgott one little but needed detail:
the plugin manager has yad as dependency.

aur/yad 0.39.0-1 [installed] (110) (0,15)
A fork of zenity - display graphical dialogs from shell scripts or command line

but the clipboard announcement should already work by pressing orca + c

you find all installed plugins in:
~/.config/SOPS/plugins-available
and currently active plugins in:
~/.config/SOPS/plugins-enabled