Re: [orca-list] Linux distributions with latest software for 32 bit systems

Hello.

Try ubuntu Mate 17.10.

Best regards

Vojta.

Simon Eigeldinger via orca-list napsal(a):
Hi all,

I still have an old 32 bit netbook that runs win xp.
though i am pretty careful doing that. *smile*
so i plan to move that 7 year old box over to linux.
the battery and the other hardware parts are still in good shape so why throwing that away.
Anyone has a idea which distro i could install?

I want something that has the latest software or nearly the latest.

Fedora and Antergos seem to have no 32 bit variants anymore.

Greetings,
Simon

---