Re: [orca-list] A question: making orca to work with braille

Hi,

Did you check that it's owned by root:braille?

Also, check in /etc/brltty.conf that no setting
made uncommenting one of the lines below gets in the way.

Here, leaving the four lines below commented out (as is) is fine:
#api-parameters Auth=keyfile:/etc/brlapi.key    # Require authentication key
#api-parameters Auth=user:joe           # Allow some local user
#api-parameters Auth=group:brl          # Allow some local group
#api-parameters Auth=polkit             # authenticate via Polkit