Re: [orca-list] Orca and Firefox 57

Hi Peter.

Regarding this:

On 11/20/2017 06:07 AM, Peter Vágner wrote:

However I have so far also noticed one negative change. When using Firefox
built-in find dialog to search for content orca used to present the match
highlighted in the content view when pressing the enter key inside the find
dialog. After upgrading to Firefox 57 this appears to be very random and
most of the times orca is not reporting the search result as its being
highlighted.

Orca used to be notified when the selection changed as a result of find.
Now it does not. <insert sigh here> I believe I'm working around this
now. Please let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie