Re: [orca-list] Orca and Firefox 57

Hi Pavel.

I hope you don't mind my CCing the Orca list since maybe other people
are wondering the same thing.

Regarding Firefox 57 and Windows: Linux is not Windows. Unless something
has changed about which I am unaware, Orca should continue to work with
Firefox. I use Orca with Firefox Nightly which is currently in version
58. Still works for me. I've not had to make any special "new firefox"
modifications to Orca. And again, as far as I am aware, there are no
such modifications for me to make. If you are experiencing something
different, please let me know.

Thanks!
--joanie