Re: [orca-list] can I make gnome and orca behave as per stock gnome in Ubuntu?

On Saturday 04 November 2017 07:23 PM, Peter Vágner wrote:

Hello,

Signal strenght for the wifi icon in the top bar system menu is global to gnome and it's not ubuntu specific. I think there is no connected notification. In order to see if you are connected or not, you can browse to the wifi icon again as it correctly reports its status on ubuntu and all other distros with gnome installed.

This is tedious and not very comfortable.
I hope such issues will be taken care soon before 18.04 LTS comes out.

I don't know about the dash on ubuntu 17.10, I will check it later.

I guesss I might be doing some thing wrong as a few users are already able to access it.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.