[orca-list] lightdm not speaking if pulseaudio is started sydtem wide

Hello,

I am trying to include lightdm in upcoming Slint64-14.2.1.

But if pulseaudio is started system wide, which I need to provide speech
both in text and graphical modes, lightdm doesn't speak. However, as I
checked running htop in tty2, orca is started by lightm-gtk-greeter,
with the same layout of processes as when pulseaudio is not started, in
which case lightdm speaks.

The issue is only with lightdm, I have speech in the session it starts.

I am probably missing the obvious and I assume that's a PEBCAK case, but
still I am out of idea, as an internet search about this specific issue
came empty.

I am under the impression that it had spoken then ceased to speak but am
unable to find which change could ĥave caused this regression.

So I'd be glad to any clue, thing to check or how to investigate.

Greetings,

Didier