[orca-list] Maximizing windows automatically. Is this possible?

I have Ubuntu 17.04 with the Gnome desktop.

Basically, what I'm wanting to do is, I want it so that any time I launch an app, regardless what it is, be it GEdit, Gnome-Terminal, whatever, I want the app to automatically be maximized when I first launch it. This way I don't have to keep hitting alt+Space, then down arrowing to, and hitting enter on maximize. I want it to just simply do it for me each time.

Is there a configuration file or maybe a command, or a setting somewhere in Gnome, either of the 3, that would let us do this? If so, step by step directions would be appreciated.

Chris.