[orca-list] Orca doesn't start at login prompt and in Mate

Hi,

I am using Debian Unstable with the Gnome and Mate desktops, and Ihave configured GDM as the login manager. When I turn on the computer, Orca starts as normal, but if I close my session Orca doesn't start to read me the login screen. In the eesktops a similar things happens: if I use Gnome, everything works as expected, Orca starts and I can use super+Alt+S to turn it off and off. However, none of this is true for Mate. Could anybody help?

Thanks,

Sukil