Re: [orca-list] Can I use google tts with Orca?

Howdy,

as far as i know google TTS is just available via web service. so you need to be online to consume the service. not sure if that is so good for screen reader usecases in case of latency, bandwidth and special reliability (if you are offline you loose your speech).

cheers chrys