[orca-list] orca hangs when braille is enabled

Hi,

I doscvered that I have a problem with Orca whenever I want to use
braille. I am running ARch Linux, Orca from master, Brltty 5.5.

Brltty is running under Systemd. It works because if I switch to textual
console, I can feel braille output. When I am in graphical session, it
always shows "screen not in text mode".

When I enable braille in Orca settings and restart Orca, Orca refuses to
start. It just prints

some-timestamp something seems to hung

killing with sigkill

Or something similar, I can't recall it exactly, I am sorry.

orca --debug doesn't give any interesting information.

What could be the problem? I guess there is some problem with Orca
talking to brltty, but where?

Thanks,

Vojta