Re: [orca-list] orca on debian

Hi Mark,

You can get the latest Orca version for Debian here: http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-orca/

I think you'd just apt-get install it. I'm unsure if it will pull the dependancies it will need. Since Debian doesn't rely on PPAs like Ubuntu does, though I could be mistaken.

The latest version as of now for Debian is here: http://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/debian/pool/main/g/gnome-orca/gnome-orca_3.22.2-3_all.deb

Hope this helps.