Re: [orca-list] orca on debian

Hmm, trying to apt-get install the .deb package, but it won't do it.
Suggestions?  Here's my error.
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package gnome-orca_3.22.2-3_all.deb
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'gnome-orca_3.22.2-3_all.deb'
Again, I'd downloaded the package, so it was sitting right there to be found.

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Test machine powered by Debian