[orca-list] Please Test Braille Support in Trisquel 8 Alpha?

Neither I nor Rubin Rodrigues (the project lead) has a braille display with which to test this up-coming release.  The current release  (Trisquel 7.0) does not seem to have working braille, according to feedback I've received.  Since 8 is in Alpha, now's the time to avoid an oversight like this.  I spoke to Rubin yesterday, he's on board with this testing and recommendations on how to fix this, if ther is a problem.

Thanks,

Dave  Hunt  <dahunt posteo de>

Trisquel 8 alpha iso is here.

Trisquel main home page.