Re: [orca-list] Lockup 2: Firefox file upload dialog

Okay, I have greatly improved the situation for this non-lockup, at
least in my environment. The problem was the result of two things:

1. A complete absence of object:state-changed:focused events when the
   dialog first appears. They magically start getting emitted if you
   alt+tab out of and back into the dialog. I am now hacking around
   this.

2. The bogus multiple-accessible-app Gecko + Gtk3 bug. I'm now handling
   this for an event I hadn't been.

The one thing that I still need to do is make Orca defer to the Gtk+ 3
script for Gtk+ 3 based Gecko apps rather than to the default script.
Until I do this, you will find nameless toggle buttons. In the meantime,
this should make things suck a lot less.

Please pull master and let me know what you find. Thanks!
--joanie