[orca-list] Lockup 2: Firefox file upload dialog

Here's a debug.out triggered when I open Firefox's file upload dialog. Perhaps it's a bit disingenuous to call it a lockup, but the first few times I hit it, I thought it was. This happens almost every time I open a Firefox file upload dialog. When I tab around, buttons and other controls speak, but the list of files doesn't. If I alt-tab out of the window, then back in, I usually get speech for files but not always. When I first hit this I thought Orca had frozen, and an Orca restart seemed to get things unstuck.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/op3e4g7awa90xd3/debug.nouploaddialog.out?dl=0

Thanks!