[orca-list] skypeforlinux

Has anybody had any success using the new skypeforlinux? It is still in beta but I have to support like 100 linux users and many of them are clammoring for skype on their office linux workstations. When I run skypeforlinux, I get nothing from orca. Via a light detector, I can tell it opens a very bright window and that window responds to keystrokes.

John G. Heim; jheim math wisc edu; sip://jheim sip linphone org