Re: [orca-list] System not completely booting because of no screen connected?

Hi Jason and all,

I have asked on the x server and wayland mailing lists.
according to the people on the wayland mailing list the guys who develop
the desktop environment do the wayland adapters as well.
there can be a possibility to enable screenless access.

So dropping that to the gnome people might be a good idea.

Greetings,
Simon