Re: [orca-list] Questions about browsing a web page

Title: signature_jp_2

1. Many thanks, I really did not know this setting.

2. p and shift-p work fine yes, but the HTML needs to be structured properly. On other pages, would not be possible to make ctrl-arrow keys to work? Or is ti a totally different way to deal with contents and not possible to do if the web page is not structured correctly?

3. In the same idea, is there a way to navigate from a sentence to another? Easy to implement?

4. Last thing (sorry for flood but I am reading a very interesting doc which I use to create a tutorial and I see new questions about Orca): how can I make Orca say the character, line and work where is located the caret? If I use 8, 5 and 2, it says the flat review content. But what about the caret? So far, to get the info, I do right-left key and hope I will understand the character returned by Orca. Is there a solution I dont know?

Many thanks

Best regards,

Best regards,