Re: [orca-list] improve irssi support

Howdy,
While Orca's terminal support is quite good, it is primarily a GUI screen reader. The best support for CLI
based apps will be from a CLI screen reader such as Fenrir.
That being said, there are some things you can do to improve irssi with orca. Disabling the status line
completely may help. Also, I think there is a add on you can get that will send new events as notifications,
and of course Orca will read those, so you could have new messages announced like that.
Speaking of scripts, if you want sounds for irssi events, check out
https://github.com/stormdragon2976/irssi-sound
HTH
Storm