Re: [orca-list] Possible Misreading in Fedora Installation Screen

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 12:02:30PM AEST, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Does anyone else think Fedora accessibility ought to have had a sighted
person listening to orca as they ran through an entire installation before
making any of those installers available to the public?

I don't think anybody involved with Fedora has been closely looking into
Accessibility.

The Vinux project is slowly ramping up its fedora efforts, and part of that
will be getting involved with Fedora proper to lend a hand with improving
accessibility.
--
Please check out my Patreon campaign and spread the word.
https://patreon.com/lukefoss