Re: [orca-list] Possible Misreading in Fedora Installation Screen

Same thing happened here and I wasn't using a vm. The other problems with that screen are:
1) you have no installer-provided way to exit, and
2) Fedora doesn't get a log of what just happened with that installer on your machine when this error happened. On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Rob wrote:

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:33:56
From: Rob <captinlogic gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Possible Misreading in Fedora Installation Screen

I'm testing this in a VM first. I downloaded
Fedora-Workstation-Live-i386-25-1.3.iso
When it got to the final configuration screens--where you set up users--Orca does not accurately report
information.
It says
"Root password is not set"
even though you did set one.
It also says
"User will not be created"
even if you set one.
when you tab through the screen.
I think this might be a fedora problem rather than Orca, but there it is anyway.