Re: [orca-list] Possible Misreading in Fedora Installation Screen

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com> wrote:
Same thing happened here and I wasn't using a vm.  The other problems
with that screen are:
1) you have no installer-provided way to exit, and
2) Fedora doesn't get a log of what just happened with that installer on
your machine when this error happened.

I did get it installed. By using flat review, I was able to confirm that my users were, in fact, created and
use the
"quit"
 button. I was then able to boot into my installed fedorra.
I had to turn on Orca again at the login screen but was able to get logged in. Now I have to try and remember
how to get around Gnome 3; I've been using mate forever.