Re: [orca-list] Image without empty alt should be ignored by Orca

Hi Alex.

Where in the ARIA spec is that?

Having said that, Orca already does try to filter out completely useless
images, so I'll look into it.

Having said that, if the expected/desired behavior is that all ATs
should ignore the image in question, it would be great if that image
were not exposed to ATs. That would improve performance (less sanity
checking needed by Orca) and result in all ATs providing a consistent
experience. This is what WebKit does: The image in your test case is not
exposed at all.

--joanie