Re: [orca-list] Image without empty alt should be ignored by Orca

Howdy,
While the specification may call for skiping images without alt tags, I believe Orca handles this in the correct
manner. The only time a screen reader truly fails in my opinion is when it doesn't let you know there is something on
the screen. Saying image when it encounters an unlabeled picture at least lets you know there's something there even if
Orca isn't able to tell you what it is. This is invaluable in helping debug websites too. What if the picture is
something required to access the site, and they just forgot to add an alt tag. Now, we could tell the site admin that
there is an unlabeled image. If this  valuable feedback were taken away, we could only say "it doesn't work,
there's nothing there." As a website admin myself, I know which feedback I would rather receive.
Perhapse a bug should be filed against the specification in this case.
Thanks
Storm