Re: [orca-list] orca and the soundcard

Le 17/07/2017 à 00:45, Kristoffer Gustafsson a écrit :
Hi.
I finally found out that it is not gnome that is the problem but orca.
when changing output device all sound comes from the new soundcard,
but orca is still on the other one.
so if I change from built in audio to my usb audio orca still speaks
from the internal audio.
what can I do about this thing?

I don't know what you could do but I reproduce the same issue on my computer with Debian 8 and Orca 3.24.

If someone have an idea or a solution I'll really appreciate it.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager