Re: [orca-list] trisquel and software?

Hi Alex,

Am 06.07.2017 um 23:03 schrieb Alex ARNAUD:
Le 06/07/2017 à 22:28, Werwoelfchen via orca-list a écrit :
OK. What distro would you recommend? I ask,

Hello Werwoelfchen,

I advise you to choose Debian because it's the most accessible general distribution with a really active community on accessibility. We're about ten people involved in the accessibility improvement of the Debian distribution.

I don't know what do you expect? what are your skills?
I work with Mate on Vinux (Ubuntu 14.04.5) with apt or softwarecenter. Sometimes i need flash plugin.
I also work with Libreoffice, Pidgin, pcmanfm next to caja as filemanager.

If you need assistance in the process of installing and configuring Debian don't hesitate to ask me here or off-list.

May I have to setup a efi-partition to install Debian 9? In Ubuntu 16..04 one has to, but not in Vinux.
Best regards.