Re: [orca-list] trisquel and software?

Le 06/07/2017 à 22:28, Werwoelfchen via orca-list a écrit :
OK. What distro would you recommend? I ask,

Hello Werwoelfchen,

I advise you to choose Debian because it's the most accessible general distribution with a really active community on accessibility. We're about ten people involved in the accessibility improvement of the Debian distribution.

I don't know what do you expect? what are your skills?

If you need assistance in the process of installing and configuring Debian don't hesitate to ask me here or off-list.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD
Visual-Impairment Project Manager