Re: [orca-list] High latency when a window is not responding

Hi Raphaël.

I will see if I can improve this. But when an application becomes
non-responsive, Orca doesn't know that until it tries to find out
information about the application and AT-SPI2 times out. And that
process of innocently asking for information and not getting a timely
response back is the source of the latency. The proper fix belongs in
the app which is failing to respond. Have you filed a bug against Pidgin
to cause that fix to be made?

--joanie