[orca-list] High latency when a window is not responding

Sorry, I wanted to say "High latency".

On 01/31/2017 10:52 AM, Raphaël POITEVIN wrote:
Dear team,

Debian Jessie, Orca 3.22.2 from the official git.

Sometime, after closing and reopening pidgin, a window of pidgin is not
responding. At this moment, I have no more accessibility with Orca. If I
reset Orca :
orca -r
Orca says "Welcome to Orca" and I have to wait after several seconds
before having accessibility. Moreover, switching between windows become
badly vocalized.

After closing the window which is not responding, everything goes
correctly. But it's difficult to notice that a window is not responding
and close it when orca doesn't work normally.

http://sprunge.us/TgbI

Regards,