Re: [orca-list] best Ubuntu for accessibility

taken from the website,

"The work to port MATE Desktop to GTK3+ has been ongoing for a couple of years and Ubuntu MATE is the first major distribution to ship a full GTK3+ implementation of the MATE Desktop. And the absolute latest release too, MATE

Desktop 1.16! Firefox and LibreOffice are also GTK3+ only in Yakkety."

sorry if wrong.