Re: [orca-list] Is this web site totally inaccessible?

Yeah, for a minute there I thought I had it figured out. There are a lot of typical problems with it like fields with no label but the main problem seems to be that it is unclear as to how to trigger it to accept your input. Something makes it do a recalc when you've entered new data but I can't figure out what that is. It's just a mess. The truely ironic thing is that this is the City Of Madison's answer to the ADA requirements. There must be something in the updated ADA that requires a city to make their bus schedule available in a non-print version and this is it for Madison. Madison is usually pretty good about this stuff but, holy cow, they messed up this time.