Re: [orca-list] Is this web site totally inaccessible?

Ah, so the trick is to figure out what to type by listening to the contents of the dropdown lists. Then type that into the text box and do something. I haven't quite figured out what triggers it to make the next box editable. A general tip I discovered from messing with this is that flat review works best if you close all other tabs besides the one you are working on.