[orca-list] Intermittent focus vs browse mode switching when writing messages in Thunderbird

Hello,

I can't properly diagnose this one but it's a bit anoying to me so I'll try to describe what I think is going on, perhaps you will be able to guess what to do about it or suggest me how to understand it.

When replying to a message in Thunderbird, message window appears when I press reply button. The cursor is placed in an empty paragraph at the top of the message. I sometimes tend to press the down arrow key to read a bit of the message I'm replying to. I think when cursor passes empty paragraphs or some change in the formatting it sometimes switches to browse mode so I have to press orca+a to switch back to focus mode. I think it also happens when pressing ctrl+home or pressing left arrow key when the cursor is on the first character in the freshly opened new reply window. I don't know if this is possible but I would prefer if focus mode was enforced when writing messages in thunderbird.
Might this cause some other side effects?

I think this is a regression since a few days / weeks ago. If it may help I'll try downgrading orca to try finding out when this has started happening.

Greetings

Peter