[orca-list] Command for enabling the build sorce for orca please.

Hi all,

Using fedora 25 and trying to set up the builsd enverienment for orca and keep getting the message some packages could not be found. Am I doing something wrong? I have tried sudo dnf builddep gnome-orca, sudo dnf builddep gnomeorca, and several others, but the same result. BTW, someone should update the directions for how to do this for they are fr a very old version of fedora. If someone could refresh my memory that would be very helpful. I have done this once before and got it to work, but don't remember what it was I did. Thanks.

Mathew