Re: [orca-list] Command for enabling the build sorce for orca please.

The package name in Fedora is orca; not gnome-orca or gnomeorca.
--joanie

On 02/18/2017 11:14 AM, Matthew Dyer wrote:
Hi all,

Using fedora 25 and trying to set up the builsd enverienment for orca
and keep getting the message some packages could not be found.  Am I
doing something wrong?  I have tried sudo dnf builddep gnome-orca, sudo
dnf builddep gnomeorca,  and several others, but the same result.  BTW,
someone should update the directions for how to do this for they are fr
a very old version of fedora.  If someone could refresh my memory that
would be very helpful.  I have done this once before and got it to work,
but don't remember what it was I did.  Thanks.

Mathew