[orca-list] Minor knit about the new container speech in Firefox

In general, I like the entering/leaving notifications for page containers. However, I wonder if we might skip the "Leaving ..." notifications when entering a non-page element such as the menu or addressbar? If I take action to leave the page, such as by opening a context menu or pressing Ctrl-k, it's a given that I'm leaving any region I'm in. It slows me down a bit when I have to hear "Leaving main content, File menu" instead of just "File menu."

Similarly, if I close a tab with Ctrl-w, I'm told I'm leaving a region. Given the region no longer exists, that certainly makes sense and is implied. :)

Not a huge deal, and I won't continue picking if it's tough to implement.

Thanks!