[orca-list] 1 accessible IDE for multi perpous use

Hello.

I m a student of IT learning several different programming language at once as a part of my project...
I am into web development, python, java for UI mainly and also node.js...
Can any of you suggest me editer preferably or editers for all of this programing languages.
I have already used eclipse for java which is accessible with orca but not in terms of UI development.
I have already tried vim, vi, emacs24 which I felt r highly inaccessible with orca...

Any of your updates will be very helpful.
Thankyou so much.